Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Medical team pictures

the blog for this week has been written. Just need to figure out how to get it posted. My laptop wants to give up on me (it's not even a year old yet!) - for some reason doesn't want to open up on me. I'll post this now and get the letter later. 
As you'll see from the pictures, we had a medical team here and everybody had a busy week! I was more tired than I realized since the weekend before was spent working too. 24 hours at Leslie's house was great, but I still went to bed at 7:30 last night, and with Bobi's special coffee this morning, the day wasn't so bad! 


Maikel - the child with heart problems as well as malnourished and kidney problems

Looking out over our future new clinic
Working late!!
Mandy (nurse), Tony (MD), Ryan (PA) working on a sick child

Dr Ric


This is "Marasmus". He was fed only diluted cows milk, so into the Medika Mamba program he goes!! Bobi did an excellent job all by herself with all the Mamba patients, with Fabiola has her translator. 


Izralinda graduated!! She was such a tiny, listless 10 month old when she entered our program. Now she absolutely sparkled with laughter and playfullness.

427 patients seen in 3 days (not including the mamba patients!) Good job, team!!

No comments: