Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Summer break

Hello there
I know it's been awhile. I've covered a lot of miles since I wrote last, and now I'm back in Haiti. Please pray as I settle back in. I came back with a bit of a different mentality than the first time. I'm hoping to do a little more training, making sure the nurses are doing good, and hopefully focus more on community teaching. Still haven't figured out the best way to do this. 

My time away was awesome in many ways, but also struggled a lot. Health wise I wasn't too good - had a lot of unexplained headaches, and respiratory issues. Most of that has gone now, though I'm still dealing with a 5 week  cough. 

I've included some pictures of our 1 month trip to Eastern Europe. Difficult to pick which ones, and also since I'm limited here in Canaan. So there MAY be more, if possible. 

So more later....
Elsie


Mar's Hill

Athens

Patmos Island



Spa in Hungary

The travelers - me and Yolanda




Macedonia - A statue of Mother Theresa

Ohrid, Kososvo

Pristina, Kosovo - the newest country in the world


Leaving Dubrovnik, Croatia


Mountains were surprisingly dry

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Ohrid was actually in Macedonia dearie!

Elsie said...

I know - I just read it and thought "Oops!

Colleen said...

Elsie, hope your trip back went well. How was the rest of your stay here? How are things going there? settling in okay? It was great to see you! Thinking of you and praying for you. Love, Colleen